2010年12月22日星期三

Replica Omega 2365.75 Aqua Terra Ladies' Automatic Watch 12mmMovement: Gresso G1

The movement uses a modified ETA 2671, and is named the Gresso G1. The watch has two crystals on the front and two on the back and one more somewhere else, which I cannot find, all sapphire. It claims that it is the first watch with 5 Sapphire Crystals. Production will be limited to 100 watches in each metal.Specs:Diameter: 45mmHeight: Replica Omega 2365.75 Aqua Terra Ladies' Automatic Watch 12mmMovement: Gresso G1 (Base ETA 2671)Functions: Hours, Minutes, SecondsPrice: $60,000gallery-1 margin: auto;gallery-1 .gallery-item float: left;margin-top: text-align: center;width: 33%;gallery-1 img border: 2px solid cfcfcf;gallery-1 .gallery-caption

I have just tried out a new cleaning product designed specifically for watches called Veraet. I filmed a video of the first time I used this product, and how I felt they product seemed on first impressions. Overall a decent product. Ill use it a few more times before I do a written review of Veraet Watch Cleaner.Heres the Laco Flieger Watch Video Replica Omega 1136.76 Constellation Quadra Watch review that I posted to Youtube, as a follow up to my previous written review of the Laco watch here, around a year ago. Its taken me a long time to get some of these video reviews up, but I will I promise! Enjoy the video.

Since the Economy has not recovered, I will continue to review some more affordable watches!WWII style Pilot watches are a popular style of Replica Omega 2908.50.91 Planet Ocean Watch these days, with IWC coming in at the top of the price range, with a dozen or more other Swiss and German brands coming in anywhere under them. Some of the major Pilot watch producers include SteinhartDebaufre, Archiemede, Ollech Wajs, Damasko,